- The Bulgari in Knightsbridge has unveiled their 47 seat screening room and cinema. Ideal for product presentations, launches and press events.
- The Ampersand Hotel, South Kensington, re-opens with 111 re fitted rooms and roof terrace.
- This October see’s the re-opening of the Café Royal. Now a hotel and spa, with four meeting rooms and a brand new neo-classical suite, it boasts 159 rooms.
- The InterContinental Hotel Westminster with its 256 bedrooms and suits, 4 120 seat cabaret style meeting rooms is expected to open its doors in November.
- Holiday Inn and Staybridge Suites will share a new building overlooking London’s Olympic Park.
- The former Berners Hotel near Oxford Street. Is being revamped ready for 2013, as the UK’s very first
- The D&D Restaurant group opens its first hotel in Hoxton, the South Place Hotel has 5 meeting rooms and 80 bedrooms and suites.
View our London Venue guide here: https://rightvenues.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/London-Fact-Sheet.pdf