- The Bulgari in Knightsbridge has 85 rooms and an event space that includes a ballroom (140 for dinner) and a 47 seat cinema
- ME by Mélia on The Strand has 157 rooms, a roof terrace (up to 140) and a cinema
- The high tech Apex Temple Court Hotel just off Fleet Street has HD TVs in all 184 rooms and free high speed WiFi throughout
- October saw the reopening of the Café Royal as a 159 room hotel and spa. The building has 4 meeting rooms and a neo-classical suite that can host 110.
- The InterContinental Hotel Westminster opened in November and has 256 bedrooms with 4 meeting rooms which can host up to120 cabaret style.
- The Hilton London Wembley doesn’t disappoint either with 361 rooms, a ninth floor roof bar, 10 meeting rooms and a ballroom which can host up to 700 theatre style.
Look at our city guide for London, with facts which will help you book your meetings, events, corporate hospitality etc https://rightvenues.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/London-Fact-Sheet.pdf
If you are looking for a unique or unusual venue for your next meeting or special event, contact Right Venues for ideas.