Right Venues: Why London is the perfect choice for your corporate meeting or event…
– Easy to get to and excellent transport links
– Over 1,000 conference venues and 125,000 hotel rooms
– Networking opportunities
– Cutting-edge technology
– Outstanding range of culture
– Great value for money
Once you have picked London as the ideal location for your event, you will be spoilt for choice.
In terms of the venues available, there is a vast range which can suit any budget, ranging from budget to luxury, from historical to contemporary, and from traditional to unusual. Once you have selected the right venue, you can inspire and motivate your event delegates with events that make the best of London’s facilities. With venues that incorporate history, culture and the fantastic sights around London, you will be spoilt for choice- you can even create your own themed event at places like TechCity. Activities for your delegates will suit any taste or purpose; you can choose from cooking experiences, to wine tasting, to fragrance workshops, to dining out.
Latest London News:
* Central London’s largest conference and events venue is embracing an exciting path to develop their Chinese market share
* The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park will be opening in stages from July 2013, including new event spaces
* Queen Mary’s Great Hall reopens following a £6.3 million refurbishment, including a 770-seater hall perfect for corporate events
* L’Atelier des Chefs offers a range of activities for small to large groups, including bespoke programmes
* At Hilton T5, Cyrus Todiwala (the exclusive gourmet masterclass) launches this month for a unique experience for teambulding
Thinking of booking an event in London?
Don’t worry if all this information seems excessive. We have tried to condense it as much as possible- if you do need impartial advice on where to book, you’re at the right pace, as we have an extensive combined knowledge of many London venues. If you are looking for a unique or unusual venue for your next meeting or special event, contact Right Venues for ideas. We have also created a handy guide to London for you to look through: https://rightvenues.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Lancaster_London.pdf